Root Explorer Apk is the most powerful and functional file manager for root users. It allows a user to access the whole Android’s file system including the secured ones. And includes multiple features like multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network support. This app also supports SQLite database viewer, Text editor, creates and extract different types of file like a ZIP file, etc. The user also can extract RAR archives, execute script, search, permissions, and bookmarks, and send files and lot more. Root Explorer APK with 16,000+ five star ratings tell us that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea what most of the user think about the App.
Root Explorer isn’t needed for common root activities, like flashing a ROM, Installing Exposed modules. It may not be an App for daily use, but if you’re heavily into mods and hacking your phone, then it is an essential App to keep. You can download original Apk file of Root Explorer from here without any survey or any other annoying process. As well as we provide you the detailed guide on Root Explorer. Find Download link for Root Explorer APK here.
Features of Root Explorer APK:
Root Explorer APK includes multiple features, isn’t just for root activities only, It works as an everyday file manager too. Check out all features below:
- Manage Files– The user can open and manage files, which cannot be done using default android file manager on your device.
- Tabbed Interface- Using Root Explorer user can open folders in their own tabs so you can switch between them easily.
- Create and Extract ZIP and TAR/GZIP files- It helps the user to create a backup of files and folders and even helps to extract compressed files.
- Built-in Text Editor- Built-in Text Editor helps the user to open and edit files without any extra software.
- Excess to Hidden Content- The Root user can view data that are hidden in android for security purposes, such as data of the Apps and Games user downloaded.
APK Binary XML Viewer:
- The Root user can view the manifest for any APK on a user device.
- Root Explorer supports Google Drive, Dropbox, and other online storage.
- Root Explorer also has SQLite database viewer, multiple select options for files, remount files, send files via Bluetooth, email etc.
How to Install Root Explorer Apk?
After downloading Root Explorer from above link, install it on your device. If you were downloading on your PC transfer it to your Android device first. You have to enable installation from unknown sources. Then tap to open it. Now go to the data folder and then navigate to the next data folder.
Root Explorer is a useful multipurpose Android App that is much popular and easy to use. But improper use of this App can cause serious damages. There is no reason to dislike Root Explorer. It works smoothly, It is fast, reliable. And most of all it consumes very less memory space for both device storage and RAM while opening it. We hope users enjoy using this App, but someone must use it correctly and get no issues. So, we kindly ask users to share their experiences, errors, mistakes, new ideas or anything users want to share other than your non-relevant links or any other spam comments.