KIK is one of the most trending apps under the category of messenger apps, just like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, BBM and many. This smartphone application helps its users to send instant messages anytime, anywhere provided, a WiFi connection or cellular data network is available. Provided with some amazing features, the app is capable of exchanging unlimited messages, images, videos, audio notes as well as other types of content. Kik for PC is able to keep an upper hand on all its alternative apps by regularly introducing cool new features that are yet not available in the market.
KIK messaging app is a cross-platform app which is fully compatible with Android, iOS and Windows devices. The app saw a fantastic pickup immediately after its launch as about a 1,000,000 users downloaded the app. Ever since then, the app has gained overwhelming response by its 120 million users, making it the most versatile applications.
How to Download Kik For PC/Laptop on Windows 10/8.1/7?
Downloading Kik for PC can be done within minutes using Android emulators such as Andy and BlueStacks. KIK can be downloaded for various versions of Windows and Mac PCs. While using Andyroid emulator on your PC for downloading KIK, the following steps should be followed:
- The Andyroid emulator is downloaded from its official website andyroid.net.
- Once, the download is completed, the app is run for installation by double-clicking on the Andyroid icon. The user needs to agree to several app permissions asked here.
- After the completion of the installation process, there will appear a Google Play Store icon on the bottom right side of your computer screen.
- Double-click this Google play icon to get directed to the Google Play account. Here, you can log into your existing Gmail account so that, your personal accounts can sync on your PC, or create a new Gmail account.
- Search for the Kik app in the search bar and click on the relevant app from the list of apps displayed.
- Click the “Install” button to begin the installation.
- After the installation is over Kik for PC is ready to be used for exploring all its features from the comfort of a larger screen.
How Does Kik Work For PCs?
While Kik users are very satisfied with the user interface, the app provides on smartphones, the app can also be used on PCs. Kik for PC is not officially available on the Google Play Store or any other app store. Hence, if you want to download the app for your Windows PC, it can be done by using an Android emulator.
An emulator imitates an Android-like environment on your PC so that, Android-based apps can be successfully used on the desktop. Hence, all the features that are available on the Android version of the app can be enabled and used on your PC.
The developers of Kik keep on updating the app on a frequent basis. They aim at providing a better UI and fixing bugs. Kik for PC on Windows and Mac OS has some amazing features. So cannot be found on any alternative instant messaging app, which makes it special and popular.