Managing files have become somewhat challenging nowadays. An average person today have apps, documents, music files, photos, videos and much more. These files come handy in our day to day life or maybe once in a while. Check steps to download 4shared Apk for Android below.
Hence, It is important to store these files, maybe somewhere safe. Someplace where these are easily accessible and can be shared easily with others. There are lots of storage options. You can store the files in your device’s built-in or extended storage, on your computer, or even cloud storage like OneDrive, iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive etc. 4shared is one such option for storing and sharing files online.
What is 4shared App?
4shared is an easy online file storing and sharing service with a specific focus on sharing videos, music, and photos. So, it basically supports sharing and storing of larger files that are not suitable for emails.
It is also available as an app that offers to share, manage and access files uploaded at 4shared with others. You can store files in cloud locker and can share them with other 4shared users. The best part about this app is that it is free and you can download multimedia contents as well as APK files.
Features of 4shared:
Some noticeable features of 4shared are discussed below:
- 4shared has a convenient search option; you can search and download any file for free.
- Fast and convenient access to more than 3 billion files at the 4shared database; download any files shared by other 4shared users, or upload any file for other 4shared users.
- The app interface is sleek, light and user-friendly; one of best features of the app making it the choice of many.
- You can manage your stored files at the 4shared cloud; you will have a personal locker in the 4shared cloud to manage your files.
- 100 GB bandwidth allocation every month for sharing files; you can share as big as 2GB files up to 100GB every month.
Download and Install 4shared Apk:
4shared is an app developed by New IT Solutions. It is officially available to download from the Google Play Store. All you need is an Android device signed in with your Google ID, and of course, an internet connection.
However, you can also install it manually by downloading the APK file from HERE:
Once the file is downloaded, you’ll have to tap on it for installation. However, the installation might be blocked if the Open Source option is not checked.
In that case, you’ll have to:
- Go to Settings
- Look for Lock Screen and Security
- Scroll down to Unknown Sources and make sure it is enabled.
You should now be able to install the 4shared APK to your device. Once installed, you will have to sign up with 4shared, or you can sign in if you already have an account. Then you are good to use the service.
So, this basically is all about 4shared: Its features, download, and installation. If you are not happy with your current cloud storage and sharing software, or you haven’t tried any online storage and sharing service then go ahead and give it a try. It definitely will serve the purpose and will not let you down.
Hope you have found this article helpful; please do comment and share it. Cheers!